Affiliation and Acknowledgement of the Contributions of the IRMACS Centre
All scientific papers and technical reports that result from research projects hosted by the IRMACS Centre are expected to mention the IRMACS Centre. This can be done by either:
- Listing the IRMACS Centre in the authors' affliation(s)
or by thanking IRMACS in the manuscript's ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. Below are a few examples, but authors may use similar phrases as appropriate.
- "AUTHOR" would like to thank the IRMACS Centre at Simon Fraser University for providing a collaborative and interdisciplinary research environment.
- "AUTHOR(S)" would like to thank the IRMACS Centre for the administrative and technical support that greatly facilitated this research.
- The research herein was performed in part while "AUTHOR" was visiting the IRMACS Centre at Simon Fraser University.
- All authors would like to acknowledge the IRMACS Centre at Simon Fraser University for its support while conducting the research presented in this work.